Authored by Miss Vickery
leah made a shield she decorated it and added a handle to the back so that she could hold it up.
Early Years Foundation Stage
Expressive Arts and Design
Exploring and using media and materials
40-60+ No Refinement
- Manipulates materials to achieve a planned effect.
- Constructs with a purpose in mind, using a variety of resources.
- Uses simple tools and techniques competently and appropriately.
- Selects appropriate resources and adapts work where necessary.
- Selects tools and techniques needed to shape, assemble and join materials they are using.